This is for active and past members of the eight week program, Acceptance 365™ and the Next Level Program.
- These events are amazing. Spending 2+ days with Coach Mike and the team working on taking your life and results to an entirely new level.
- Eliminating any and all limiting beliefs around money, career and what you can accomplish in life.
- Attendees leave the event with a personalized gameplan of exactly what they need to do for the next 90 days.
- You connect with other amazing people that are part of the same tribe with the same goals. Everyone in attendance is currently part of the eight week program, has gone through the eight week program and is currently in either Acceptance 365™ or Next Level so when they connect at these events, it is life changing.
- People leave these events feeling incredible and their first comment is “When is the next one!”
- One on One interaction with Coach Mike and the team.
- Amazing exercises and strategies directly so you can learn them properly and be able to apply them.
- Fun, heartwarming, and transformational workshops with other clients.
- Most importantly: the renewal of your commitment to this work and the investment in yourself. If you’re the best version of you, then you have so much more for those around you.
This event is for active and past members of the eight week program, the Acceptance 365™ and Next Level Programs.
This is a 3 day event. The event will start with a reception the night before the workshops, typically on a Thursday. Friday & Saturday will be full day Intensives from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. A fun group event will be held Friday evening for everyone in attendance.
Thursday night a welcome reception will be held. Hors d’oeuvres and light drinks will be provided. There will be a light breakfast served in the meeting room at 8:30 am both Friday and Saturday mornings.
Yes! We recommend the hotel where the event will be hosted.
PLEASE NOTE: We have a special room rate for the hotel for event participants. The link to reserve your room will be provided upon sign up for the event.
Wear casual clothes. This workshop is about getting to know you and getting down to work so be comfortable with what you wear! You may want to bring a light jacket in the conference room as sometimes the room can be on the cooler side. We will supply notebooks but bring your own favorite note taking books and pencils and get ready to have an awesome time!
That’s a shame, but we understand life gets in the way! We have mind blowing transformations that happen at the event so if you can make an event it will be well worth your time. Yes! We have three events a year.
Yes. The hotel provides a 24-hour shuttle service to the airport leaving every 15 minutes.
- Follow the red shuttle signs to the O’Hare Bus/Shuttle Center (across from the Hilton).
- Pick-up is between Doors 1 & 2.
- For Flights out of Terminal 5, Guests must call 615-743-1040 for the shuttle to pick them up at Terminal 5 Door E.
- Local transportation is the CTA (Rosemont) $10/person.
- The closest airport is O’Hare (ORD).